Hey! I'm Sharang.
I would love to tell you a story about myself and the profession I’m currently in. I am a User Experience (UX) designer from Pune, India. I’ve been in this profession since last 3.5+ years. I’m an UX enthusiast, continuing my UX journey and I hope I’d achieve to become a Chief Experience Officer (CXO) someday. So, let’s start by getting to know me.
My Life's Philosophy
"We Rise by Lifting Others!"
Experience is the key!
UX Designer & Project Manager
The Data Duck | 1.5 Years
- I’ve successfully completed and delivered 5 projects till now.
- I mainly work on providing solutions on web and mobile app designs by applying UX methodologies and strategies.
- I provide end-to-end UX solutions from empathizing to final prototype. I also do rapid prototyping to test solutions for some of the projects.
UX Designer, Co-Founder
Octopus ITES | 2 Years
- I’m a proud Ex-entrepreneur who worked on 20+ mobile and website design and development services and also handled the UX of projects.
- My team and I successfully deployed 2 products (android apps) and got recognized in Startup India initiative.
- I’ve also handled the marketing and sales for my company.
Education is what remains.
Bachelors in Computer Engineering
Sinhgad Institutes, Pune | Aggregate: 70.77%
Diploma in Computer Engineering
MIT Polytechnic, Pune | Aggregate: 80.06%
SSC (Std. X)
M. S. S. Highschool, Pune | Aggregate: 76.15%
Feathers of Achievement
- I personally conducted Six workshops based on Arduino, Android, Interfacing, Embedded Systems, Internet of Things (IoT), Autonomous Robotics and Embedded Systems.
- I was a Team Leader for National Level Robocon – 2015 team of Sinhgad Institutes, Pune. My team and I represented our institute for the first time ever in such big event.
- I got selected as One of the Top – 100 Innovators from all over India for my Engineering Major project at INK – 2013 in association with TED Talks.
- I also conducted Faculty Development Programs (FDP) and Student Training Programs (STP) on Advanced Java, IoT, Embedded Systems at Sinhgad Institutes, Pune.
Skills is an art.
- UX Research – Personas, Empathy Maps, Storyboards
- Customer Journey Maps, User Flows, Sitemaps
- Information Architecture, App flows, Wireframes & Prototypes (from Low-Fidelity to High-Fidelity)
- Interactive & Rapid Prototyping
- Usability Reports & Analytics
- Pen, Pencil, Paper & Whiteboards
- Post-its & Colorful Sketchpens
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Illustrator
- Bootstrap 3 & 4
- Angular 2+
- Ionic v3
- CSS3 & CSS Preprocessors (SCSS, SASS)
Things I love to do!
- Travelling makes me Happy! 😀
- I love Robots.
- Sketching & Painting
- Computer Games
- Acquiring latest tech knowledge
- Reading Books (Financial Genre)